Our Promise to Mesothelioma Victims and Families
- Provide you with the highest quality legal care, while not interfering with your medical care
- Travel to your location if need be and make the process as effortless as possible for you
- Give you a FREE legal consultation and evaluate your case in a timely manner
Financial Settlements Obtained for our Mesothelioma Clients
After fees & expenses were deducted, some of our clients with mesothelioma received:
- $6,137,400 – general contractor with husband, diagnosed at age 68
- $5,478,700 – repaired boats, demolished and repaired fire or flood-damaged buildings, age 46
- $3,275,200 – Navy service, construction contractor, age 67
- $3,247,500 – Navy service, refrigeration, air conditioner mechanic, age 57
- $3,174,500 – worked at paper mill, carpenter, age 81
- $2,835,300 – installed furnaces and air conditioning units, age 62
- $2,736,000 – Navy service, manufacturing plant machinist, age 63
- $2,574,400 – served in the Navy, age 49
- $2,468,500 – Navy service, dad worked at manufacturing plant and brought home on clothes, age 40
- $2,425,000 – Navy service, installed and repaired telephones, age 61
- $2,045,000 – Navy service, utility company foreman, carpenter, age 75
- $2,045,000 – oil refinery work, drywaller, age 81
- $1,995,000– repaired boilers, roofer, age 48
- $1,858,000 – worked at steel mill and as auto mechanic, age 74
- $1,832,000 – served in the Navy and electrician, age 61
- $1,757,000 – served in the Navy, manufacturing plant worker, age 63
- $1,746,000 – mechanic, machinist, age 67
- $1,724,000 – husband shipyard electrician, brought home on his clothes, age 62
- $1,715,000 – carpenter, age 65
- $1,685,000 – oil field worker, age 50
A Proven Track Record
Our asbestos attorneys have a proven track record, have been working on cases like yours for years, and have the experience, knowledge and a host of resources available to pursue the highest compensation for you and your family. We have helped hundreds of mesothelioma patients and families understand their legal options during difficult times like these and recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for mesothelioma families.
Facts About Your Legal Rights From Asbestos Exposure
If you were diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to millions of dollars in compensation. Manufacturers of asbestos are responsible for the cancer you developed due to your exposure. There are funds available to help with medical expenses, living costs and other expenses due to mesothelioma.
Comprehensive Legal & Medical Information About Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma is a deadly cancer of the lining of the lungs, abdomen or heart caused solely by asbestos exposure. Most people have developed asbestos related diseases while working in industrial or military occupations, but some do not know where their exposure is from. We can help both groups with financial compensation and medical information.
This site was designed as a comprehensive resource to mesothelioma patients and their families to provide information about both the legal and medical aspects of the disease. This includes information that will help you select the best mesothelioma lawyer for you and your family. In addition, there is also an extensive list of reputable treatment centers, support group information, and valuable nutrition advice for mesothelioma patients and family members.
Please complete the form above for a confidential case evaluation and receive a Free Book on Asbestos, Your Legal Rights ad Compensation.